If you have a child enrolled at Gaglardi Academy then you are automatically a member of the Parent Advisory Council (PAC). Please consider attending the monthly PAC meetings and volunteering your time at one of the many PAC hosted activities that happen throughout the year. The PAC needs you: your ideas, your vision, your assistance. We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!
PAC meetings are every 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm in the school staff room.
- President: Jane Montgomery
- Vice-President: Mary Johnson
- Treasurer: Caron Mulgrew
- Secretary: Susan Kennedy
- Hospitality: Lecia Papenfus
- Hot Lunch Program: Tara Smith, Catherine Mailhoit
- Fundraising: Anna Hall, Jane Montgomery
- Teacher Liaison: Caroline Bouchard (Gr. 1 teacher)
PAC MEETING MINUTES
The minutes from each monthly meeting will be posted on this page. By clicking on the buttons below, you will find a PDF of each meeting. Enjoy!