Hot Lunch happens every Friday at Gaglardi Academy. And you may not know it, but it is an important fundraiser for our Parent Advisory Council (PAC). With the funds raised, PAC is able to purchase items for our sports and band programs, as well as provide extracurricular items for teachers. If you want to buy a lunch that will make a difference, our Hot Lunch Program is the way to go!
The hot lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time in the beginning as you must register each child you have attending our school prior to ordering hot lunch. Once the initial setup process is complete, your hot lunch orders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple.
Please note: the system is reset every year so each year you must re-register.
To register, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Hot Lunch website (link is provided below).
- Click on “Click Here to Register” and enter our Access Code: NCEHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week.)
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom.
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Gaglardi Academy.
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”.
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your children.
Payments can be made online by PayPal or by cheque made payable to Gaglardi Academy PAC. Cheque or cash payments must be made directly to the school office by the stated deadlines to ensure your child receives hot lunch. (Also, please make sure the total amount includes the GST.)
Are you ready to register? Click the button below to start the process.
PJGA Access Code: NCEHL