Hot Lunch happens every Friday at Gaglardi Academy. And you may not know it, but it is an important fundraiser for our Parent Advisory Council (PAC). With the funds raised, PAC is able to purchase items for our sports and band programs, as well as provide extracurricular items for teachers. If you want to buy a lunch that will make a difference, our Hot Lunch Program is the way to go!
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to the HotLunches.net website by clicking this link:
- Click on “Click Here to Register” and enter Access Code: NCEHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week.)
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Gaglardi Academy
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
Please make cheques payable to Gaglardi Academy PAC. Cheques or cash payment must be made directly to the school office by the stated deadlines to ensure your child receives hot lunch. (Also, please make sure the total amount includes the GST.)
The hot lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time at the beginning as you must register each child you have attending our school prior to ordering hot lunch. Once the initial setup process is complete, your hot lunch orders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple.