Tanzania Missions Trip
May 16 - May 31
Tanzania Missions Team: members (Back Row, L-R) Tanner Schaffrick, Jeremy Qiu, Ethan Chong, Isaac Johnson; (Front Row, L-R) Danielle Stevens, Gillian Scott, Bella Cortez, Annaliese Pepper, Tiana Neuhauser, and supervising teacher, Joy Tansky.
Our grade 12 missions team is leaving for Tanzania today from the Comox airport. Please continue to pray for their health and safety, as well as that God would use them greatly to bless the people of Tanzania and that the students would experience transformed lives as a result.
Here is a quick summary of the activities they will be participating in:
- Purchasing sewing machines and other supplies needed to help young adults start small businesses.
- Helping to run two kids camps — one in Inala Village and one at the Dream Center.
- Painting a mural at our sister school — Inala Primary School.
- Distributing nutritional supplements, school supplies, and other donated items.
- Participating in the life of the local Pentecostal church –learning, encouraging, and praying together.
- Interacting with people in the city of Tabora and Inala Village — visiting, helping, praying, playing.
- Visiting Dream Center and Gateway House — helping out with whatever is needed.
- Anything else that the mission needs us to do!
Thanks for your generosity and continual support! They couldn’t have done it without you!